Baltic Tank specializes in logistics services for various bulk liquids, such as chemicals, oil products, bio fuels, coating pigments and food-grade liquids. Our goal is to provide our clients with high-quality, cost-effective services by utilizing new technology and strategically placed storage terminals. Our storage services also include railway freight forwarding and customs clearance services.
- ISO 9001 & 14001 accredited storage operator
- Memberships: EPCA, Chemical Industry Federation of Finland
- Reducing the amount of waste has been one of our most important environmental objectives in recent years. The goal has now been achieved. We are currently following the quantity and quality of waste produced to be ready to act if necessary. All major waste batches are reviewed to select a suitable method of handling.
- Electricity consumption and consumption reduction has been selected as an environmental objective. We monitor electricity consumption at the equipment level and make choices that allow us to curb electricity consumption.
- Reducing oil consumption is one of our major environmental objectives.
- Our newest environmental goal is to improve the energy efficiency of the terminals. Good results have been achieved with this project.